Modula Diamond Phoenix Horizontal Carousels for the world's best performance
Carousel picking systems serve a broad range of clients around the world, and are vital to advanced order fulfilment. Modula Diamond Phoenix Carousels are industry leaders, and in terms of performance, durability and reliability they are second to none – even in the most demanding applications.
Why choose Modula HC ?
- The Modula Diamond Phoenix Horizontal Carousel is the most dependable choice for even the heaviest and most severe duty cycles
- It is engineered for long-term durability and reliability
- A single connected drive unit includes motor, reducer and drive sprocket, which function together for maximum efficiency, drive speed and available torque.
- Its features include: highly reliable, commercially available AC controllers; the fastest retrieval speeds in the industry; and the highest capacity standard shelves available – 150 lbs (68 kgs), with 80 lbs (36.3 kgs) and 225 lbs (102 kgs) options
- It has a single frame size that allows bins of varying sizes. Available dual bin configurations are 36″ and 48″. The bins are produced in-house, and can be custom designed and built in a range of application-specific designs, including:
- Custom wire-spacing and configurations
- Solid steel construction
- Rack style
- Cantilever shelf
- Hopper and enclosed container
- Angle forward shelves for consolidation
- Dual-face configurations
- We assemble Modula Diamond Phoenix horizontal carousels at our factory and quality test them, under power, to ensure a problem free installation. Because we use standard sized frame modules, carousels can easily be extended or reduced, when needed. This maintains the value of your investment, and makes expanding your operation both simple and economical.
|Unit heights||from 1,900 mm to 3,700 mm|
|Net unit load capacity||60,000 kg|
|Unit width||from 1,600 mm to 1,900 mm|
|Minimal energy consumption: 3 kW vertical axis motor||high efficiency direct drive design with single or dual drives depending on configuration|
|Qty. of bins possible||from 11 to 90 bins on standard configurations|
|Bin types available||standard or dual-bin|
|Unit arrangements possible||pod based up to 4 units per pod, stacked up to 3 tiers high|
|Unit lengths||from 3,700 mm to 45,500 mm|
|Bin heights||1,800 mm to 3,600 mm tall standard, special heights on request|
|Bin widths||600 mm & 900 mm|
|Bin depths||450 mm to 550 mm|
|Bin shelf spacing adjustability||50 mm, 75 mm, and 100 mm standard available|
|Net bin payload capacities||up to 700 kg per bin on standard configurations|
|Powder coated steel frame structure & bins/shelves||Powder coated steel frame structure & bins/shelves|