The most reliable and advanced vertical storage solution available
It’s the ideal storage solution for industrial products, components and spare parts in any environment or industry. Modula Vertical Lift Modules allow you to maximise the use of precious floor space, whatever the size of your facilities. They will improve the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of picking operations – in the warehouse, the distribution centre, or on the shop floor. Modula Lift is a market leader. Its revolutionary design makes it one of the most reliable and advanced vertical storage solutions available today.
Why choose Modula ® Lift?
- A wide range of flexible solutions means you’ll find a model that’s perfect for your needs
- You can operate Modula Lift as a stand-alone unit, or use the available WMS software to manage further units in the workspace, for increased productivity.
- You can choose from wide range of optional accessories for extra speed and efficiency in your operation.
- With its superior technical features and easy-to-use design, you can streamline and improve your work flow
- Modula Lift is available in the followings models:
MA – MAD
MC – MCD
MX – MXD
ML – MLD
It has 154,500 lbs (70,080 kgs) of gross unit load capacity, and provides 9,050 sq.ft (840.77sq.m) of traditional storage in only 150 sq.ft (13.94 sq.m)
|Unit heights||from 3,300 mm to 14,100 mm|
|Unit height increments on||200 mm|
|Tray storage adjustability||25 mm|
|Tray widths||1,900 mm, 2,500 mm, 3,100 mm & 4,100 mm|
|Tray depths||654 mm & 857 mm|
|Maximum product height up to||695 mm|
|Net tray payload capacities||250 kg, 500 kg and 750 kg|
|Net unit load capacity||60,000 kg|
|Gross unit load capacity||70,000 kg|
|Throughput||up to 120 trays / hr. (depending on the unit’s configuration)|
|Operator interface||rugged 10.4” colour touchscreen operator control console|
|Type of bays||internal or external with single or dual tray delivery|
|Number of Bays||up to 3, also higher than ground and on the same side|
|Minimal energy consumption||3kW vertical axis motor|