Loader 3015 is an automated system for loading and unloading metal sheets from the laser cutting machine table and can be integrated with lasers from different manufacturers.
The main elements are the independent working modules – Loading & unloading.
Loader 3015 allows to load raw metal sheets with a maximum size of 3 m x 1.5 m and thickness up to 20 mm. The loading module is equipped with a set of vacuum suction cups, a dedicated system for separation of metal sheets and a system for measuring the thickness of the sheet delivers individual sheets to the laser cutting table. The unloading module includes a two-part fork which takes the cut parts from the laser table and places them on a shelf or pallet. Full cycle time of unloading and loading does not exceed 75 s. The design of Loader 3015 allows, if necessary, to load sheet metal sheets directly onto the laser cutting machine table manually or with a forklift.
In order to make maximum use of the capabilities of the laser cutting machine, the Loader 3015 system can be integrated with an automated storage system for sheets (e.g. MonoTower®, TwinTower®) increasing the efficiency of the processing, assuring quick access to many assortments of sheets and storage of cut parts.
- Increasing efficiency of processing.
- Quick access to raw and finished material and components.
Raw metal sheets with a maximum size of 3 x 1.5 m and up to 20mm can be loaded.
This is achieved by:
- A set of vacuum suction cups.
- Dedicated system for the separation of metal sheets.
- System for measuring the thickness of sheets.
- Delivering individual sheets to the laser cutting table.
- Includes a two-part fork takes the cut parts from the laser table onto a shelf or pallet.
Metal sheets can be loaded directly onto the laser cutting machine table manually or by forklift.
Loading and unloading does not exceed 75 seconds.